UNABLE TO ENTER ACTIVATION CODE

UNABLE TO ENTER ACTIVATION CODE

Postby Caveman Carver » 07 Feb 2016, 00:10

I have been working on the problem of not being able to enter my Activation Code for most of today.

I bought a MK2/4 controller with the special USB cable and License Code a while ago and of course lost my codes but Andrej was very nice about re-sending my codes very quickly...thanks Andrej.

Anyway...now I find I can't enter the Activation Code. No matter what I do the software will not let me enter the Activation Code.

I have tried to update the firmware but that does not work. I have tried updating the firmware manually using the directions from the Planet CNC website but that does not work. I have reset the controller many times with no progress. Basically, I have tried everything I could possibly think of and nothing works.

So now I have pretty much given up and am trying here in case anyone has any suggestion I have not tried.

I am including two screenshots of my Activation screen and the sample activation screen from the Planet CNC website. The only thing I can see that does not make sense is the checkbox for the Activation Code on my screen is grayed out and the sample screen shows a "green" checkbox.

I am running Windows XP Pro.

Activation-Screenshot.jpg
This is my Activation Screen
Activation-Screenshot.jpg (94.65 KiB) Viewed 647 times

Green-Light.jpg
This is the Activation Screen from Planet CNC
Green-Light.jpg (181.17 KiB) Viewed 647 times

So now...any help will be greatly appreciated.
Caveman Carver

Controller: Mk2/4

Re: UNABLE TO ENTER ACTIVATION CODE

Postby Support » 11 Feb 2016, 12:35

Please check your PM inbox.
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Postby stargeezer » 18 Jul 2016, 04:56

I'm having the same issue and wonder if you can tell me how to get it going. I'm also using a older computer with Windows XP. Thanks!
stargeezer

Controller: Mk1

Postby Support » 18 Jul 2016, 06:26

Please check your PM inbox.
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Return to Mk2/4 controller