Firmware changed my serial and license

CNC USB Controller Software

Firmware changed my serial and license

Postby Jarsofclay1979 » 18 Mar 2017, 00:20

The firmware update changed my serial and license and put me on a trial version.... I know its the update because i uninstalled 3 times and it worked again but it keeps forcing the installation. So now what?
Jarsofclay1979

Re: Firmware changed my serial and license

Postby Support » 20 Mar 2017, 11:41

Looks like you have one of Chinese counterfeit boards: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=520
We do not support these boards and therefore we cannot be responsible for any hardware or license malfunction.

You should turn to support and help to your merchant/seller that sold you this product.

However license that we provide should work with these controllers.

These boards are based on our first Mk1 controller which is obsolete and is not supported.
Many of its features are outdated and there is no software/firmware development.
It has a small buffer and weak processor, which reflects on bad machine performance.

You can purchase original controller or license in our web shop:
http://planet-cnc.com/products/
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Re: Firmware changed my serial and license

Postby Jarsofclay1979 » 30 Apr 2017, 04:39

My board isnt a chinese counterfeit itsa really good board and i have no issues at all with its processor speed...the 3 samsung chips give more than adequit buffer ive never once had an issue its fantastic not cheaply made...and it looks nothing like anything posted before. It also runs mach 3 on parallel port. My only issue is the skrewy software keeps resetting my serial and license. And support is telling me not to update but it changes usually while im in the middle of a job.
Jarsofclay1979

Return to Software