"Error UsbSend"

CNC USB Controller Software

"Error UsbSend"

Postby Pancho Villa » 31 Dec 2017, 18:36

Hello, i'm from Chile, sorry for my english.
I have a USB6560T4V2 board on my cnc machine, and I use the program that comes with it (CNC USB controller) and it's pretty basic, however after doing the work (drilling), the computer shows me the following error: "Error UsbSend", such that the machine stops responding, as well as the computer. How could I solve it? I use windows 7 professional x64, and I have not found a solution on the internet. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please help!
Greetings & blessings!
Pancho Villa

Controller: Other

Re: "Error UsbSend"

Postby Support » 10 Jan 2018, 13:15

Looks like you have one of Chinese counterfeit controllers: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=520

‚ÄčThese controllers are usually distributed trough Ebay, AliExpress, BangGood etc...

We do not make, sell or support these boards. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any hardware or license malfunction.
You should turn to support and help at the merchant that sold you this product.

License that was included(usually on a CD) is pirated and we do not allow it.

These counterfeited controllers many times change serial number(after firmware update) since hardware was cracked the wrong way. If your controller changes its serial number, this means that license(included with CD) will become invalid. And since this is not our hardware we cannot guarantee anything.

However license that we provide should work with these controllers and serial number of your controller should remain stable.

These boards are based on our first Mk1 controller which is obsolete and is not supported.
Many of its features are outdated and there is no software/firmware development.
It has a small buffer and weak processor, which reflects on bad machine performance.

You can purchase original controller or license in our web shop:
http://planet-cnc.com/products/

P.S.: With our original latest controllers you can use our latest more advanced motion software PlanetCNC TNG.
We offer support for all our controllers and motion software.
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Return to Software