Software Problem CNC-USB

CNC USB Controller Software

Software Problem CNC-USB

Postby jganley » 16 May 2017, 20:11

Hello,
I have always been fascinated with this CNC stuff and how it could be used in my woodworking shop ( :mrgreen: one more toy to hang on the wall). I probably am to old ( :o 70) to be able to grasp the workings but I will give it a go, anyway I have been trying to get the software that came with the CNC to work but keep hitting a brick wall and China is not helping at all. It took a lot of emails just to figure out how to register the activation code and now that I have the ACTIVATION CODE and the controller board ticked along with the serial I am now trying to get the REGISTRATION KEY to work; IibbTknG05i/ICrEL6su9hapHQmwJ/1N4tDbH0cKiFyg7oZO+JipQyG7do/v1893rppZAHCw1tu1DCo1+ncKtA==. but each time I enter it I get the following message;
Evaluation Version!
This is limited evaluation version.
After registration all limitations will be removed.
Is there something that should show in the box if it is registered or how do I know it is registerd.
Jim
Cushing, WI
jganley

Re: Software Problem CNC-USB

Postby CFLAM » 17 Jul 2017, 14:23

HI! JUST WHENT THRU THIS ISSUE AND IT SEEMS I GOT OVER THIS HUMP WITH FULLY OPENNING THE SOFTWARE AND REQUESTING TO ACTIVE THE LICENSE UNDER ONE OF THE DROP DOWN(HELP) MENU. I NO LONGER GET THE LIMITED VERSION MESSAGEhttp://forum.planet-cnc.com/post ... b564f0f48#
CFLAM

Controller: Mk1

Re: Software Problem CNC-USB

Postby Support » 31 Jul 2017, 14:33

Support

Controller: Many controllers

Return to Software