API dll

API dll

Postby Wexcz » 18 Nov 2016, 12:03

Hello,

I'm using MK3 board, but at this time I will integrate my "robot" to LabVIEW with using .net dll. Most function of the library works, but the void function "OnUpdate" doesnt work and its relatively important for auto update. It is maybe caused by old version of dll, its generated on old .net CLR framework. I dont want use polling and after some time refresh informations and coordinates.

Is possible to generated new dll based on new .net?

Thanks!
Wexcz

Controller: Mk3

Re: API dll

Postby Support » 29 Nov 2016, 07:34

Sorry for delay. Sometimes a thread is misplaced.

Example that is included within the download files, can you successfully start and use it? This would be the first step, meaning, you managed to successfully start the application. If yes, then "OnUpdate" would also need to work.
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Re: API dll

Postby Wexcz » 16 Dec 2016, 14:24

Yes, I can start it and use it, some functions doesnt work, but my problem is little bit different - fucntion "OnUpdate" in application working, but in LABVIEW not. LabVIEW have a problem with old .net framework and some functions doesnt work, beacuse the .net framework is too old. Mainly the function "OnUpdate" doesn't work.

If you could generate .net library in new .net framework (4 or newer) the function will be probably working.
Wexcz

Controller: Mk3

Return to API