How to program to run same jogging?

How to program to run same jogging?

Postby tdb8904 » 08 Jun 2016, 17:10

I have a Probotix FireBall V90 and am using the PlanetCNC to operate the CNC machine. My question is that I am trying to get the machine to run over the entire board every time I want to run the program. Is there a way to do this and what code would do this? Thanks!
tdb8904

Controller: Probotix Mk1

Re: How to program to run same jogging?

Postby Support » 13 Jun 2016, 10:23

To get better perspective and understanding of your problem please elaborate it slightly more in detail.

Also, please post your .setting file(File/Settings->Export Settings file) and your g-code/DXF file.

If you have any photos or videos describing the problem you are having please attach it within next mail.
Support

Controller: Many controllers

Re: How to program to run same jogging?

Postby tdb8904 » 19 Jun 2016, 15:29

I am currently trying to access the API to be able to create my own interface to select 4 corners of the machine surface. I suppose I need acess to the API Manuel. Is that accessible for me to get in order to link into the planetcnc to run commands outside of the normal interface that the lanetcnc comes with. My project is for education purposes and i need to be able to scan over an item I put on the machine board and image it with a camera. What do you suggest is the easiest way for me to achieve this? I assume using C#.
tdb8904

Controller: Probotix Mk1

Return to DIY